Dental implants are the most cutting-edge therapy available for the replacement of missing teeth
Dr. Peter Rydell is a dedicated doctor who pays extraordinary attention to detail and will ensure that he provides only the best results for you. We do not place implants at our offic e , but we can provide 3D scans prior to your visit with a specialist. Additionally, we can restore dental implants in-office and do so with high-quality results that look and feel natural.
Implants provide a strong foundation to replace missing teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they are a permanent solution. There are many possible advantages to dental implant therapy. If you genuinely care about your oral health, you'll know that you can trust your implant restoration to us. Following is more information about dental implants.
• Look, act and feel like your own teeth.
• Improve functionality—both eating and speaking.
• Minimize oral bone loss.
• Reduce compromise to adjacent healthy teeth.
• Eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Improve oral health and hygiene.
• They give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself!